Tuesday, July 13, 2010













i've spent the past four days.
watching greys anatomy. and being sick. and it really weirds me out.
because ruth is sick and watching greys anatomy.
and we didn't even discuss to do this at the same time.
i think we could be twins. and i'm not even kidding.

other news: i was asked to the triny college senior ball by one joshua ryan.
and i feel really old. but i know i'm not.
it's actually made my life. i thought that now i'd moved two hours away,
that everyone had forgotten about me. and then i get a call,
and i thought that josh was just using me to call emilie because her phone was dead and he knew she was at my house. but he actually wanted to talk to me. i mean, i know i'm not a first choice or anything,
but damn, i'm excited. people remember me. i mean something.

No comments:

Post a Comment